Dog harness ~ Walk This Way
Why you’ll want it
Comfort with safety Made of sturdy, super-soft printed webbing, our dog harness firmly discourages your pup from pulling when on a leash. The chest strap also prevents choking and gagging, since it lies over the dog's chest instead of pressing on their sensitive throat. Stress-free walks? Yes please!
D-rings on front and back Our step-in harness with the front fitted D-ring discourages enthusiastic pullers because when they pull they will be pulled back in your direction, which is exactly the opposite of where they want to be heading. Dogs quickly learn that in order to go forward they can't strain on their lead! We also have the standard back fitted D-ring on our harnesses too.
Adjustable and easy fitting A step-in style makes this premium harness easy to put on and take off. The fully adjustable belly, chest, and T-straps make it a comfortable fit for all kinds of dogs - from Chihuahuas to Great Danes!
Easy to clean Hand wash or machine wash in a wash bag with a small towel to prevent damage to the hardware. Air dry indoors or in the shade.
Black metal hardware This collar comes with stylish black on-trend metal hardware.
- Pair with a matching collar and lead for nose to tail style
- We offer R85 flat rate shipping within South Africa. Orders over R950 are shipped free!
- Orders are processed and shipped in 3 - 7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). - Products with different delivery dates will be consolidated into one shipment.
Please see our full shipping policy here for more detailed information: https://lafurmilia.co.za/policies/shipping-policy
- Returns/ Exchanges are accepted within 21 days of your order being delivered, provided the returned items are unused, have no visible signs of wear and are hair-free.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please see our full return policy here: https://lafurmilia.co.za/policies/refund-policy
Hand wash in cold water or simply pop in the washing machine on a cold wash in a wash bag with a towel or other soft items to prevent the relentless banging of the hardware on the drum during the washing cycle and protect it from damage.
Keep metal hardware away from chemicals, sunscreens and perfumes to avoid tarnishing.
Word to the wise on washing the harness: clip the ends of the harness together before throwing in the wash to prevent the mother of all conundrums when you next want to use it. Seriously, the Rubik's cube has nothing on a harness left to its own devices in a washing machine! (You're welcome!)